“50 DO’S TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS”
- Pay attention to personnel problems.
- Read and interpret data or get a mentor to help you.
- Ask for referrals from every customer and every prospect.
- Empower subordinates to challenge and correct you.
- Take advantage of “green” solutions for cost savings AND branding.
- Make every deal one in which both sides win.
- Take time to explore other people’s ideas before shooting them down.
- Recognize that feedback from customers, suppliers, staff-is a gift.
- Set clear policies for accounts payable.
- Recognize that dissatisfied customers are opportunities rather than problems.
Marty Kahn, SCORE Counselor
Visit us at: www.scoresouthflorida.net