Monday, April 2, 2018

The Value of a Deal


I recently saw a great sale on watches. Not those offered on the streets in some cities, but an unusually good deal in any event. I did not really need another watch, but I fell for the deal, and purchased one. It had the main watch dials as well as two smaller dials and a few added controls on the side. It took a while to get the band sized to fit with the help of the seller. I actually could not see the smaller dials without my glasses, which I did not have in my possession at the time of sale. When I got home and had some time I looked closer and determined that the two small dials and controls were decorative only, without functionality at all. The next day I returned to the seller and asked about this and he responded: “what do you expect for that price?”  He was right. The deal was just that…

He also took the watch back and returned my money. OK seller…of TRASH…and I should have knowm better…

How about your products and/or service?

 
Steve Koenig, SCORE Counselor


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment