50 Don’ts to Build Your Business #4
31. Not getting help perfecting your pitch. (Ask for feedback from friends, or colleagues, or consultants)
32. Treating all employees the same.
33. Not focusing on your core business challenges-driving yourself and everyone crazy by always chasing the next shiny object.
34. Feeling you have to know EVERYTHING, instead of asking people for help and advice more often.
35. Not setting up an Advisory Board focused on your business and its needs.
36. Not keeping proper financial records. (No shoeboxes)
37. Not articulating the mission, vision, and values for your company.
38. Charging too little for your time, products and/or services.
39. Putting off asking for the order.
40. Fear of raising prices (Losing price-sensitive customers isn’t always a bad thing).
Marty Kahn, SCORE Counselor
Visit us at: www.scoresouthflorida.net